Type I error rates in association versus joint linkage/association tests in related individuals
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 173–177, February 2007
How to Cite
Kent, J. W., Dyer, T. D., Göring, H. H. H. and Blangero, J. (2007), Type I error rates in association versus joint linkage/association tests in related individuals. Genet. Epidemiol., 31: 173–177. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20200
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2006
- NIH/NIMH. Grant Number: MH059490
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!