A partially linear tree-based regression model for assessing complex joint gene–gene and gene–environment effects
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 238–251, April 2007
How to Cite
Chen, J., Yu, K., Hsing, A. and Therneau, T. M. (2007), A partially linear tree-based regression model for assessing complex joint gene–gene and gene–environment effects. Genet. Epidemiol., 31: 238–251. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20205
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!