One degree of freedom for dominance in indirect association studies
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 261–271, April 2007
How to Cite
Chapman, J. and Clayton, D. (2007), One degree of freedom for dominance in indirect association studies. Genet. Epidemiol., 31: 261–271. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20207
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!