Testing association between disease and multiple SNPs in a candidate gene
Article first published online: 4 APR 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 383–395, July 2007
How to Cite
Gauderman, W. J., Murcray, C., Gilliland, F. and Conti, D. V. (2007), Testing association between disease and multiple SNPs in a candidate gene. Genet. Epidemiol., 31: 383–395. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20219
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2007
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. Grant Numbers: ES007048, ES009581, ES011627
- Environmental Protection Agency. Grant Numbers: R826708-01, RD831861-01
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA52862
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Number: HL061768
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!