Testing association between disease and multiple SNPs in a candidate gene
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 383–395, July 2007
How to Cite
Gauderman, W. J., Murcray, C., Gilliland, F. and Conti, D. V. (2007), Testing association between disease and multiple SNPs in a candidate gene. Genet. Epidemiol., 31: 383–395. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20219
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2007
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. Grant Numbers: ES007048, ES009581, ES011627
- Environmental Protection Agency. Grant Numbers: R826708-01, RD831861-01
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA52862
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Number: HL061768
The supplemental materials described in this article can be found at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0741-0395/suppmat .
|jws-gepi.20219.doc||88K||Supporting Information file jws-gepi.20219.doc|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.