A novel method to express SNP-based genetic heterogeneity, Ψ, and its use to measure linkage disequilibrium for multiple SNPs, Dg, and to estimate absolute maximum of haplotype frequency
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 709–726, November 2007
How to Cite
Yamada, R. and Matsuda, F. (2007), A novel method to express SNP-based genetic heterogeneity, Ψ, and its use to measure linkage disequilibrium for multiple SNPs, Dg, and to estimate absolute maximum of haplotype frequency. Genet. Epidemiol., 31: 709–726. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20235
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!