Improving power in genome-wide association studies: weights tip the scale
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 741–747, November 2007
How to Cite
Roeder, K., Devlin, B. and Wasserman, L. (2007), Improving power in genome-wide association studies: weights tip the scale. Genet. Epidemiol., 31: 741–747. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20237
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2006
- National Institute of Mental Health Grant. Grant Number: MH057881
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!