Powerful designs for genetic association studies that consider twins and sibling pairs with discordant genotypes
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 789–796, November 2007
How to Cite
Wessel, J., Schork, A. J., Tiwari, H. K. and Schork, N. J. (2007), Powerful designs for genetic association studies that consider twins and sibling pairs with discordant genotypes. Genet. Epidemiol., 31: 789–796. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20241
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2006
- The NHLBI Family Blood Pressure Program. Grant Number: U01 HL064777-06
- The NIA Longevity Consortium. Grant Number: U19 AG023122-01
- NIMH Consortium on the Genetics of Schizophrenia. Grant Number: 5 R01 HLMH065571-02
- NIH R01s. Grant Numbers: HL074730-02S, HL070137-01
- Scripps Genomic Medicine
- Donald W. Reynolds Foundation; NIH. Grant Numbers: P20RR016430, R01DK52431, R01HL055673, R01GM74913
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!