Sample size requirements for indirect association studies of gene–environment interactions (G × E)
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 235–245, April 2008
How to Cite
Hein, R., Beckmann, L. and Chang-Claude, J. (2008), Sample size requirements for indirect association studies of gene–environment interactions (G × E). Genet. Epidemiol., 32: 235–245. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20298
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2007
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: BE 3906/2-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!