On the analysis of copy-number variations in genome-wide association studies: a translation of the family-based association test
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 273–284, April 2008
How to Cite
Ionita-Laza, I., Perry, G. H., Raby, B. A., Klanderman, B., Lee, C., Laird, N. M., Weiss, S. T. and Lange, C. (2008), On the analysis of copy-number variations in genome-wide association studies: a translation of the family-based association test. Genet. Epidemiol., 32: 273–284. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20302
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2007
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01-MH59532, U01-HL065899, P01-HL083069, K08-HL074193
- NHLBI. Grant Numbers: U01-HL065899, P01-HL083069, K08-HL074193, 1-R01DK075787-01
The supplemental materials described in this article can be found at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0741-0395/suppmat
|gepi20302-GEPI20302supplementalmaterials.doc||1623K||Supporting Information file gepi20302-GEPI20302supplementalmaterials.doc|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.