On the utility of gene set methods in genomewide association studies of quantitative traits
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 658–668, November 2008
How to Cite
Chasman, D. I. (2008), On the utility of gene set methods in genomewide association studies of quantitative traits. Genet. Epidemiol., 32: 658–668. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20334
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2007
- Donald W. Reynolds Foundation (Las Vegas, NV)
- National Institutes of Health
The Supplemental materials described in this article can be found at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0741-0395/suppmat
|gepi20334-GEPI20334-supplement_w_figures_rev.doc||448K||Supporting Information file gepi20334-GEPI20334-supplement_w_figures_rev.doc|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.