This article is a US government work, and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
On combining family and case-control studies†
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2008
Published 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 638–646, November 2008
How to Cite
Pfeiffer, R. M., Pee, D. and Landi, M. T. (2008), On combining family and case-control studies. Genet. Epidemiol., 32: 638–646. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20338
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!