The power of independent types of genetic information to detect association in a case-control study design
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 731–756, December 2008
How to Cite
Won, S. and Elston, R. C. (2008), The power of independent types of genetic information to detect association in a case-control study design. Genet. Epidemiol., 32: 731–756. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20341
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2007
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: RR03655
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: GM28356
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: P30CAD43703
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!