A prevalence-based association test for case-control studies
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 600–605, November 2008
How to Cite
Ryckman, K. K., Jiang, L., Li, C., Bartlett, J., Haines, J. L. and Williams, S. M. (2008), A prevalence-based association test for case-control studies. Genet. Epidemiol., 32: 600–605. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20342
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2007
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 1P50HL081009, EY12118
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!