Shwu-Fan Ma and Carlos Flores contributed equally to this work.
A common cortactin gene variation confers differential susceptibility to severe asthma
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 757–766, December 2008
How to Cite
Ma, S.-F., Flores, C., Wade, M. S., Dudek, S. M., Nicolae, D. L., Ober, C. and Garcia, J. G.N. (2008), A common cortactin gene variation confers differential susceptibility to severe asthma. Genet. Epidemiol., 32: 757–766. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20343
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2007
- NIH. Grant Numbers: M01 RR00055, R01 HL72414, U01 HL49596, HL58064, HL91889, HL088144
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III and FUNCIS. Grant Number: EMER07/001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!