A comparison of analytical methods for genetic association studies
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 767–778, December 2008
How to Cite
Motsinger-Reif, A. A., Reif, D. M., Fanelli, T. J. and Ritchie, M. D. (2008), A comparison of analytical methods for genetic association studies. Genet. Epidemiol., 32: 767–778. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20345
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HL65962, GM62758, AG20135
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!