CANDID: a flexible method for prioritizing candidate genes for complex human traits
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 779–790, December 2008
How to Cite
Hutz, J. E., Kraja, A. T., McLeod,, H. L. and Province, M. A. (2008), CANDID: a flexible method for prioritizing candidate genes for complex human traits. Genet. Epidemiol., 32: 779–790. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20346
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2008
- National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate Fellowship; Mr. and Mrs. Spencer T. Olin Fellowship for Graduate Women
- NIH Pharmacogenetics Research Network. Grant Number: U01 GM063340
The supplementary materials described in the article can be found at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0741-0395/suppmat
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.