Common genetic influences underlie comorbidity of migraine and endometriosis
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 105–113, February 2009
How to Cite
Nyholt, D. R., Gillespie, N. G., Merikangas, K. R., Treloar, S. A., Martin, N. G. and Montgomery, G. W. (2009), Common genetic influences underlie comorbidity of migraine and endometriosis. Genet. Epidemiol., 33: 105–113. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20361
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2008
- NHMRC RD Wright Fellowship. Grant Number: 339462
- NHMRC. Grant Number: 339430
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!