Quantifying and correcting for the winner's curse in genetic association studies
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 453–462, July 2009
How to Cite
Xiao, R. and Boehnke, M. (2009), Quantifying and correcting for the winner's curse in genetic association studies. Genet. Epidemiol., 33: 453–462. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20398
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HG00376, DK62370
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!