These authors contributed equally to this work.
Genotype-based matching to correct for population stratification in large-scale case-control genetic association studies
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 508–517, September 2009
How to Cite
Guan, W., Liang, L., Boehnke, M. and Abecasis, G. R. (2009), Genotype-based matching to correct for population stratification in large-scale case-control genetic association studies. Genet. Epidemiol., 33: 508–517. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20403
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HG000376, HG02651, HL084729
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!