This article is a US government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2009
This article is a US government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America. Published in 2009 by Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 657–667, December 2009
How to Cite
Allen, A. S. and Satten, G. A. (2009), A novel haplotype-sharing approach for genome-wide case-control association studies implicates the calpastatin gene in Parkinson's disease. Genet. Epidemiol., 33: 657–667. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20417
The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2008
- National Institute for Neurological Disease and Stroke
- NIH. Grant Number: NHLBI grant K25 HL077663
- NIMH. Grant Number: R01 MH084680
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.