Gene-environment interaction tests for dichotomous traits in trios and sibships
Article first published online: 13 APR 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 691–699, December 2009
How to Cite
Hoffmann, T. J., Lange, C., Vansteelandt, S. and Laird, N. M. (2009), Gene-environment interaction tests for dichotomous traits in trios and sibships. Genet. Epidemiol., 33: 691–699. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20421
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2008
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: MH17119, ES007142, RO1-MH059532, R01-MH063445, MH63420, MH0667288, T32-MH017119, R01 MH59602, U01 MH46282, R01 MH59545, U01 MH46280, R01 MH059534, U01 MH46274, R01 MH59533, N01-HG-65403, R01 MH60068, R01 MH59535, R01 MH59567, R01 MH059548, R01 MH59567, R01 MH059556, 1Z01MH002810-01, R01 MH59602
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: N01-HG-65403;
- The Columbia Genome Center
- The New York State Office of Mental Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!