A note on permutation tests for genetic association analysis of quantitative traits when variances are heterogeneous
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 710–716, December 2009
How to Cite
Posthuma, D., de Koning, D.-J., Dolan, C., Goddard, M. E. and Visscher, P. M. (2009), A note on permutation tests for genetic association analysis of quantitative traits when variances are heterogeneous. Genet. Epidemiol., 33: 710–716. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20423
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2008
- Netherlands Scientific Organization. Grant Numbers: NWO 480-05-003, NWO-VIDI-016-065-318
- Australian National Health and Medical Research Council
- Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!