Prostate cancer segregation analyses using 4390 families from UK and Australian population-based studies
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 42–50, January 2010
How to Cite
MacInnis, R. J., Antoniou, A. C., Eeles, R. A., Severi, G., Guy, M., McGuffog, L., Hall, A. L., O'Brien, L. T., Wilkinson, R. A., Dearnaley, D. P., Ardern-Jones, A. T., Horwich, A., Khoo, V. S., Parker, C. C., Huddart, R. A., McCredie, M. R., Smith, C., Southey, M. C., Staples, M. P., English, D. R., Hopper, J. L., Giles, G. G. and Easton, D. F. (2010), Prostate cancer segregation analyses using 4390 families from UK and Australian population-based studies. Genet. Epidemiol., 34: 42–50. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20433
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2009
- The National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 930494
- The Whitten Foundation
- Cancer Research UK. Grant Number: C5047/A3354
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!