Detection of parent-of-origin effects using general pedigree data
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 151–158, February 2010
How to Cite
Zhou, J.-Y., Ding, J., Fung, W. K. and Lin, S. (2010), Detection of parent-of-origin effects using general pedigree data. Genet. Epidemiol., 34: 151–158. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20445
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2009
- Hong Kong RGC CERG Research Grant. Grant Number: HKU 702207P
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 5R01HG002657, R01 GM031575, AR44422
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!