Detecting rare variants for complex traits using family and unrelated data
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 171–187, February 2010
How to Cite
Zhu, X., Feng, T., Li, Y., Lu, Q. and Elston, R. C. (2010), Detecting rare variants for complex traits using family and unrelated data. Genet. Epidemiol., 34: 171–187. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20449
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2009
- National Institutes of Health
- National Heart, Lung, Blood Institute. Grant Numbers: HL074166, HL086718
- National Human Genome Research Institute. Grant Number: HG003054
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: RR03655
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: GM28356
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: P30CAD43703
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!