Haplotype-based analysis: a summary of GAW16 Group 4 analysis
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Supplement: Genetic Analysis Workshop 16: Approaches to Analysis of Genome-Wide Data
Volume 33, Issue Supplement 1, pages S24–S28, 2009
How to Cite
Hauser, E., Cremer, N., Hein, R. and Deshmukh, H. (2009), Haplotype-based analysis: a summary of GAW16 Group 4 analysis. Genet. Epidemiol., 33: S24–S28. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20468
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2009
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 GM031575, R01 MH59528
- Neurosciences Education and Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!