Improving the Signal-to-Noise ratio in genome-wide association studies
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Supplement: Genetic Analysis Workshop 16: Approaches to Analysis of Genome-Wide Data
Volume 33, Issue Supplement 1, pages S29–S32, 2009
How to Cite
Martin, L. J., Gao, G., Kang, G., Fang, Y. and Woo, J. G. (2009), Improving the Signal-to-Noise ratio in genome-wide association studies. Genet. Epidemiol., 33: S29–S32. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20469
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2009
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 GM031575
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!