Machine learning in genome-wide association studies
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Supplement: Genetic Analysis Workshop 16: Approaches to Analysis of Genome-Wide Data
Volume 33, Issue Supplement 1, pages S51–S57, 2009
How to Cite
Szymczak, S., Biernacka, J. M., Cordell, H. J., González-Recio, O., König, I. R., Zhang, H. and Sun, Y. V. (2009), Machine learning in genome-wide association studies. Genet. Epidemiol., 33: S51–S57. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20473
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2009
- The German Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Number: 01GS0831
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 GM031575
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!