Inclusion of a priori information in genome-wide association analysis
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Supplement: Genetic Analysis Workshop 16: Approaches to Analysis of Genome-Wide Data
Volume 33, Issue Supplement 1, pages S74–S80, 2009
How to Cite
Tintle, N., Lantieri, F., Lebrec, J., Sohns, M., Ballard, D. and Bickeböller, H. (2009), Inclusion of a priori information in genome-wide association analysis. Genet. Epidemiol., 33: S74–S80. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20476
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2009
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: R01 GM031575
- German National Genome Research Network. Grant Number: 01GS0837
- United States National Human Genome Research Institute. Grant Number: R15-HG004543
- Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development. Grant Number: 40-00812-98-03016
- The European League Against Rheumatism (Gidael Project)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!