The gene, environment association studies consortium (GENEVA): maximizing the knowledge obtained from GWAS by collaboration across studies of multiple conditions
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 364–372, May 2010
How to Cite
Cornelis, M. C., Agrawal, A., Cole, J. W., Hansel, N. N., Barnes, K. C., Beaty, T. H., Bennett, S. N., Bierut, L. J., Boerwinkle, E., Doheny, K. F., Feenstra, B., Feingold, E., Fornage, M., Haiman, C. A., Harris, E. L., Hayes, M. G., Heit, J. A., Hu, F. B., Kang, J. H., Laurie, C. C., Ling, H., Manolio, T. A., Marazita, M. L., Mathias, R. A., Mirel, D. B., Paschall, J., Pasquale, L. R., Pugh, E. W., Rice, J. P., Udren, J., van Dam, R. M., Wang, X., Wiggs, J. L., Williams, K. and Yu, K. (2010), The gene, environment association studies consortium (GENEVA): maximizing the knowledge obtained from GWAS by collaboration across studies of multiple conditions. Genet. Epidemiol., 34: 364–372. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20492
- Issue online: 20 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2009
- NIH Genes, Environment and Health Initiative (GEI). Grant Numbers: U01HG04424, U01HG004438
- NIDCR. Grant Number: U01DE018993
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HHSN268200782096C, U01HG004422, HHSN268200782096C, U01HG004402, HHSN268200625226C, Z01CP010200, U01HG004729, U01HG004399, U01HG004726, U01HG004735, U01HG004415, HHSN268200782096C, U01HG004436, U01HG004423, U01HG004728, HHSN268200782096C
- NIAAA. Grant Number: U10AA008401
- NIDA. Grant Numbers: P01CA089392, R01DA013423
- NHLBI. Grant Numbers: N01HC55015, N01HC55016, N01HC55018, N01HC55019, N01HC-55020, N01HC-55021, N01HC55022, R01HL087641, R01HL59367, R01HL086694
- NIH Roadmap for Medical Research. Grant Number: UL1RR025005
- NCI. Grant Numbers: CA63464, CA54281, CA136792
- NIDCR. Grant Number: U01DE018903
- NEI. Grant Numbers: R01EY015473, R01EY015872
- National Library of Medicine
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research Fellowship
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!