Joint testing of genotype and ancestry association in admixed families
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 783–791, December 2010
How to Cite
Tang, H., Siegmund, D. O., Johnson, N. A., Romieu, I. and London, S. J. (2010), Joint testing of genotype and ancestry association in admixed families. Genet. Epidemiol., 34: 783–791. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20520
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2010
- NIGMS. Grant Numbers: GM073059, HG000848
- Stanford Genome Training Program and the Ric Weiland Fellowship, National Institutes of Health, National Center for Environmental Health at the Centers for Disease Control; National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. Grant Numbers: ZIA ES049019, ZIA ES025045
- National Council of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 26206-M
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!