Identifying candidate causal variants via trans-population fine-mapping
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 653–664, November 2010
How to Cite
Teo, Y.-Y., Ong, R. T.H., Sim, X., Tai, E.-S. and Chia, K.-S. (2010), Identifying candidate causal variants via trans-population fine-mapping. Genet. Epidemiol., 34: 653–664. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20522
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2010
- Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine from the National University of Singapore
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!