Genotype-based association mapping of complex diseases: gene-environment interactions with multiple genetic markers and measurement error in environmental exposures
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 792–802, December 2010
How to Cite
Lobach, I., Fan, R. and Carroll, R. J. (2010), Genotype-based association mapping of complex diseases: gene-environment interactions with multiple genetic markers and measurement error in environmental exposures. Genet. Epidemiol., 34: 792–802. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20523
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2009
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: R01-CA133996, R37-CA057030
- National Institutes of Health.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!