Impact of repeated measures and sample selection on genome-wide association studies of fasting glucose
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 665–673, November 2010
How to Cite
Rasmussen-Torvik, L. J., Alonso, A., Li, M., Kao, W., Köttgen, A., Yan, Y., Couper, D., Boerwinkle, E., Bielinski, S. J. and Pankow, J. S. (2010), Impact of repeated measures and sample selection on genome-wide association studies of fasting glucose. Genet. Epidemiol., 34: 665–673. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20525
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2010
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Numbers: N01-HC-55015, N01-HC-55016, N01-HC-55018, N01-HC-55019, N01-HC-55020, N01-HC-55021, N01-HC-55022, R01HL087641, R01HL59367, R01HL086694
- National Human Genome Research Institute. Grant Number: U01HG004402
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HHSN268200625226C
- National Institutes of Health and NIH Roadmap for Medical Research. Grant Numbers: UL1RR025005, HL07779
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!