Analysis of untyped SNPs: maximum likelihood and imputation methods
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 803–815, December 2010
How to Cite
Hu, Y.J. and Lin, D.Y. (2010), Analysis of untyped SNPs: maximum likelihood and imputation methods. Genet. Epidemiol., 34: 803–815. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20527
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2010
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!