A multipoint method for meta-analysis of genetic association studies
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 702–715, November 2010
How to Cite
Bagos, P. G. and Liakopoulos, T. D. (2010), A multipoint method for meta-analysis of genetic association studies. Genet. Epidemiol., 34: 702–715. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20531
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!