Pathway-based analysis for genome-wide association studies using supervised principal components
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 716–724, November 2010
How to Cite
Chen, X., Wang, L., Hu, B., Guo, M., Barnard, J. and Zhu, X. (2010), Pathway-based analysis for genome-wide association studies using supervised principal components. Genet. Epidemiol., 34: 716–724. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20532
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2009
- NHLBI SCCOR. Grant Number: 1 P50 HL 077107
- NICHD. Grant Number: 5P30 HD015052-25
- NIH. Grant Number: 1 P50 MH078028-01A1
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HL074166
- National Heart, Lung, Blood Institute. Grant Number: HL086718
- National Human Genome Research Institute. Grant Number: HG003054
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: 076113
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!