A review of statistical methods for testing genetic anticipation: looking for an answer in Lynch syndrome
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 756–768, November 2010
How to Cite
Boonstra, P. S., Gruber, S. B., Raymond, V. M., Huang, S.-C., Timshel, S., Nilbert, M. and Mukherjee, B. (2010), A review of statistical methods for testing genetic anticipation: looking for an answer in Lynch syndrome. Genet. Epidemiol., 34: 756–768. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20534
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2010
- NIH. Grant Numbers: T32 GM074910, R03 CA130045-01, R01 CA81488
- NSF. Grant Number: DMS 07-06935
- University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center Support. Grant Number: P30 CA46592
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!