Using biological knowledge to discover higher order interactions in genetic association studies
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 863–878, December 2010
How to Cite
Chen, G. K. and Thomas, D. C. (2010), Using biological knowledge to discover higher order interactions in genetic association studies. Genet. Epidemiol., 34: 863–878. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20542
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2010
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 ES016813, R01 ES015090
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!