Quantifying and correcting for the winner's curse in quantitative-trait association studies
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 133–138, April 2011
How to Cite
Xiao, R. and Boehnke, M. (2011), Quantifying and correcting for the winner's curse in quantitative-trait association studies. Genet. Epidemiol., 35: 133–138. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20551
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2010
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: HG000376, DK062370
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!