A comparison of approaches to account for uncertainty in analysis of imputed genotypes
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 102–110, February 2011
How to Cite
Zheng, J., Li, Y., Abecasis, G. R. and Scheet, P. (2011), A comparison of approaches to account for uncertainty in analysis of imputed genotypes. Genet. Epidemiol., 35: 102–110. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20552
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2010
- National Human Genome Research Institute
- National Heart Lung and Blood Institute
- Pew Scholarship for the Biomedical Sciences
- Rackham One-Term Dissertation Fellowship
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HL084729-02, 3-R01-CA082659-11S1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!