Propensity score-based nonparametric test revealing genetic variants underlying bipolar disorder
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 125–132, February 2011
How to Cite
Jiang, Y. and Zhang, H. (2011), Propensity score-based nonparametric test revealing genetic variants underlying bipolar disorder. Genet. Epidemiol., 35: 125–132. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20558
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2010
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: R01DA016750
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Numbers: 076113, 085475
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!