Relationship between genomic distance-based regression and kernel machine regression for multi-marker association testing
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 211–216, May 2011
How to Cite
Pan, W. (2011), Relationship between genomic distance-based regression and kernel machine regression for multi-marker association testing. Genet. Epidemiol., 35: 211–216. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20567
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2010
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01-HL65462, R01-GM081535, R21-DK089351
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!