Gene-environment interplay in common complex diseases: forging an integrative model—recommendations from an NIH workshop
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 217–225, May 2011
How to Cite
Bookman, E. B., McAllister, K., Gillanders, E., Wanke, K., Balshaw, D., Rutter, J., Reedy, J., Shaughnessy, D., Agurs-Collins, T., Paltoo, D., Atienza, A., Bierut, L., Kraft, P., Fallin, M. D., Perera, F., Turkheimer, E., Boardman, J., Marazita, M. L., Rappaport, S. M., Boerwinkle, E., Suomi, S. J., Caporaso, N. E., Hertz-Picciotto, I., Jacobson, K. C., Lowe, W. L., Goldman, L. R., Duggal, P., Gunnar, M. R., Manolio, T. A., Green, E. D., Olster, D. H., Birnbaum, L. S. and for the NIH G × E Interplay Workshop participants (2011), Gene-environment interplay in common complex diseases: forging an integrative model—recommendations from an NIH workshop. Genet. Epidemiol., 35: 217–225. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20571
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!