Evaluating the heritability explained by known susceptibility variants: a survey of ten complex diseases
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 310–317, July 2011
How to Cite
So, H.-C., Gui, A. H.S., Cherny, S. S. and Sham, P. C. (2011), Evaluating the heritability explained by known susceptibility variants: a survey of ten complex diseases. Genet. Epidemiol., 35: 310–317. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20579
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2010
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council General Research Fund. Grant Numbers: HKU 766906M, HKU 774707M
- University of Hong Kong Strategic Research Theme of Genomics; Croucher Foundation Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!