Evaluating the heritability explained by known susceptibility variants: a survey of ten complex diseases
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 310–317, July 2011
How to Cite
So, H.-C., Gui, A. H.S., Cherny, S. S. and Sham, P. C. (2011), Evaluating the heritability explained by known susceptibility variants: a survey of ten complex diseases. Genet. Epidemiol., 35: 310–317. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20579
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2010
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council General Research Fund. Grant Numbers: HKU 766906M, HKU 774707M
- University of Hong Kong Strategic Research Theme of Genomics; Croucher Foundation Scholarship
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.