Tune H. Pers and Niclas Tue Hansen to be considered joint first authors.
Meta-analysis of heterogeneous data sources for genome-scale identification of risk genes in complex phenotypes
Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 318–332, July 2011
How to Cite
Pers, T. H., Hansen, N. T., Lage, K., Koefoed, P., Dworzynski, P., Miller, M. L., Flint, T. J., Mellerup, E., Dam, H., Andreassen, O. A., Djurovic, S., Melle, I., Børglum, A. D., Werge, T., Purcell, S., Ferreira, M. A., Kouskoumvekaki, I., Workman, C. T., Hansen, T., Mors, O. and Brunak, S. (2011), Meta-analysis of heterogeneous data sources for genome-scale identification of risk genes in complex phenotypes. Genet. Epidemiol., 35: 318–332. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20580
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2010
- Danish Research Council for Technology and Production Sciences. Grant Number: 274-06-0301
- Villum Kann Rasmussen Foundation; Danish Strategic Research Council; Danish Medical Research Council; Stanley Medical Research Institute; Lundbeck Foundation; Novo Nordisk Foundation; Research Council of Norway; South-Eastern Norway Health Authorities
- EU grant PsychGene. Grant Number: PIAP-GA-2008-218251
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!