Tune H. Pers and Niclas Tue Hansen to be considered joint first authors.
Meta-analysis of heterogeneous data sources for genome-scale identification of risk genes in complex phenotypes
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 318–332, July 2011
How to Cite
Pers, T. H., Hansen, N. T., Lage, K., Koefoed, P., Dworzynski, P., Miller, M. L., Flint, T. J., Mellerup, E., Dam, H., Andreassen, O. A., Djurovic, S., Melle, I., Børglum, A. D., Werge, T., Purcell, S., Ferreira, M. A., Kouskoumvekaki, I., Workman, C. T., Hansen, T., Mors, O. and Brunak, S. (2011), Meta-analysis of heterogeneous data sources for genome-scale identification of risk genes in complex phenotypes. Genet. Epidemiol., 35: 318–332. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20580
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2010
- Danish Research Council for Technology and Production Sciences. Grant Number: 274-06-0301
- Villum Kann Rasmussen Foundation; Danish Strategic Research Council; Danish Medical Research Council; Stanley Medical Research Institute; Lundbeck Foundation; Novo Nordisk Foundation; Research Council of Norway; South-Eastern Norway Health Authorities
- EU grant PsychGene. Grant Number: PIAP-GA-2008-218251
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.