Novel method to estimate the phenotypic variation explained by genome-wide association studies reveals large fraction of the missing heritability
Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 341–349, July 2011
How to Cite
Kutalik, Z., Whittaker, J., Waterworth, D., GIANT consortium, Beckmann, J. S. and Bergmann, S. (2011), Novel method to estimate the phenotypic variation explained by genome-wide association studies reveals large fraction of the missing heritability. Genet. Epidemiol., 35: 341–349. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20582
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2010
- GlaxoSmithKline; University of Lausanne (Switzerland); Giorgi-Cavaglieri Foundation; European Framework Project 6 AnEuploidy and EuroDia; Swiss National Foundation. Grant Number: 310000-112552
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 33CSCO-122661, 3100AO-116323/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!